Avocado Cheddar Breakfast Sandwich
Are you looking for a quick and easy keto recipe that you can have for breakfast? If yes, you will absolutely love this Keto breakfast fast food sandwich recipe.
It is an awesome keto breakfast idea for when you are short on time.
Let’ s dive right in.
Keto Breakfast Fast Food Sandwich
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 6 large eggs, separated
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- ¼ t. garlic powder
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- ½ medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 12 thick-cut slices bacon, cooked crispy
- Preheat oven to 325ºF and line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or Silpat™ baking mats. Set aside.
- Add the 6 egg whites to the bowl of a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl if using a hand mixer. Mix on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk the cream cheese with 4 egg yolks and the garlic powder. (Reserve the remaining egg yolks for another use). Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Working in batches, gently fold the whipped egg whites into the cream cheese mixture with a spatula just until the mixture is thoroughly combined. Do not overwork.
- Spoon approximately a quarter cup of the mixture on the prepared baking sheets to create 8 circles. Gently spread the mixture into one-half inch high circles, leaving some space between each circle. (The mounds will spread a bit while baking).
- Bake until the egg rounds become golden and fully set in the center, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and trim each egg round with the cookie cutter, if desired. Place a slice of cheddar cheese on four of the circles and return to the oven just until the cheese is melted, approximately 2 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and top each of the rounds with cheddar with 2-3 avocado slices, a thin slice of tomato, and one strip of bacon broken in half.
- Top with the remaining egg rounds and serve immediately with 2 additional strips of crispy bacon on the side. Enjoy!
Nutritional Facts – per serving*
- Calories: 496
- Fat: 40.09g
- Carbs: 7.92g
- Net Carbs: 4.32g
- Protein: 26.75g
There you have it, a quick but delicious keto breakfast fast food sandwich.
Will you be trying out this recipe ? let me know in the comments below.
Tools To Make Keto Avocado Cheddar Sandwich Breakfast Sandwich.
Click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe.
Dont forget to share this post. Sharing is caring .