Winter is here and the holiday season is finally here.
While we love the holidays, it’s so easy to get caught up in all the season’s ups and downs and the activities it comes with .
So it is definitely the perfect time to get journalling .
Ive put together some winter and holiday prompts i think you’ll like.
1. List your favorite things about the winter season.
2. What are some fun cold weather activities you are looking forward to?
3. Write down what is on your winter bucket list.
4. What are you looking forward to this holiday season?
5. What holidays do you celebrate this time of year?
6. How early do you like to decorate for the holidays?
7. How is this holiday season different from last year?
8. What are some favorite things to cook or bake in the winter?
9. Write down some of your family’s holiday traditions.
10. What do you feel the meaning of joy is?
11. What are some of your best ‘Elf on the Shelf’ ideas?
12. Does your family use advent calendars for December?
13. What is your favorite holiday recipe?
14. What does the magic of Christmas mean to you?
15. Draw a scene of winter or the holiday season.
16. What are some handmade gifts you love to make or receive?
17. What would an ideal winter day look like to you?
18. What is the best gift you have ever received?
19. What is the best gift you gave to someone else?
20. What are you excited for your kids to experience this year?
21. List your favorite holiday movies.
22. Are there holiday movies you don’t enjoy?
23. Write down the best winter memory from your childhood.
24. What helps get you into the holiday spirit?
25. What are you grateful for this holiday season?
There you have it, 25 Journal prompts for winter and the holidays.
Other posts you may also like