If you loved Finding Nemo, then I’m sure you can’t wait to see Finding Dory with your kids. I loved that movie and the kids are excited about it as well. It’s adorable and the characters were fantastic. Well, ocean and summertime always go together, well why not add in a delicious treat for them as well.
These are easy to make but look heavenly and they will be a crowd favorite and make you the best mom ever. At least for a short while. Try thedse Finding Dory chocolate pretzel treat.
Finding Dory Chocolate Pretzel Treats Ingredients
This recipe will make 3 dozen Finding Dory chocolate pretzel snacks
- 36 pretzel snaps
- 36 Rolo chocolate candies – unwrapped
- 36 Finding Dory goldfish crackers (18 blue and 18 gold)
- Wilton white icing gel and yellow jimmies (optional
- Preheat the oven to 200°F
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the pretzels on the cookie sheet, at least 2 inches apart from each other.
- Place an unwrapped Rolo candy in the middle of each pretzel.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes or until the Rolo candies become shiny. You only want to soften them, don’t let them melt.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Gently press a goldfish cracker into each softened Rolo. Let cool for an additional 20 minutes.
Optional – If you’d like the fish to resemble Nemo and Dory, using the white icing tube, pipe a line down every orange goldfish and for Dory, pipe an icing line down every blue goldfish and place 2-3 yellow jimmies on it.
If your kids are like mine, you won’t have any leftovers. This is something even the parents would gobble up, hello, can you say sweet tooth?
This is a really easy treat to make and the kids could definitely help you in the kitchen with these. Although, I’m sure some of the ingredients would go missing before they got to the oven.
More Kids Snack Ideas
Get Weekly Updates
Taming the chaos of motherhood -
Subscribe and get a daily schedule printable