This Neapolitan Popcorn is about to become your new favorite dessert. It’s so good, you’ll be hard pressed to stop at just one bite.
There’s just something extremely tasty about popcorn. Maybe it’s the crunch or maybe it’s the texture, but there is one thing that keeps people coming back for handful after handful. The ease of eating it without worry.
Popcorn is just one of those foods that can make a mess but doesn’t really have to. This Neapolitan popcorn is like that as well. Not only is it delicious but it’s super simple as well. Get ready to take your taste buds to popcorn heaven with this simple treat!
For more popcorn recipes, check out these mouth-watering popcorn recipes you’ve got to try.
More than likely, you’ve snacked on Neapolitan ice cream a time or two in your life. And that taste and flavor is pretty delicious, right? So when there’s a chance to have that same taste and flavor in your popcorn, why wouldn’t you?
And this is exactly how this dessert recipe was born.
We like to make this while we’re snuggled up watching a movie together as a family because to us, that’s the best time to share snacks and spend some quality time together.
But in all honesty? This popcorn treat can be made at any time of the day, for any and all occasions.
Just make certain that you melt the chocolate completely as you want it to be as smooth as possible.
The reason for this is because once it’s melted entirely, you’re going to be slowly drizzling it over the top of the popcorn. Light drizzles are the best so that you get the flavor of all the chocolates rather than having to deal with and worry about big globs.
Drizzling the chocolate over the popcorn is actually something that the kids can help with as well! You can use a spoon or a fork and just let them drizzle away!
It’s actually pretty therapeutic to do!
Once you’ve added all the chocolate, it’s time to dump on those sprinkles! Again, another super simple job that the kids will love.
And just plan on cleaning up a bit after this recipe is made. It’s a bit of a messy process but that just adds in on the fun!
Are you ready to find out how to make this delicious popcorn dessert? It’s easier than you may have thought!
- 5 cups popcorn (airpopped if possible)
- 1/2 cup chocolate almond bark/chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup strawberry candy melts
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond bark or white candy melts
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles
- Grab a cookie sheet and line with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Then, spread the popcorn on and make certain it's an even layer on the cookie sheet.
- Melt the chocolates and candy melts in 25-second increments in the microwave. After each round, stir between each reheating until completely melted.
- Drizzle the melted chocolates on the popcorn. Cover generously. Next, add on the sprinkles and mini marshmallows but make certain you do so while the chocolate is still wet.
- Allow drying for at least 1 hour before eating!
See? Now that you know the recipe, you have no reason not to make it!
More popcorn recipes to consider
Get Weekly Updates
Taming the chaos of motherhood -
Subscribe and get a daily schedule printable