Have you ever wanted to get a really easy and quick recipe for a healthy and yummy snack? In this post, we share the perfect solution for you! Here is a delicious coconut oatmeal cookies recipe that you will love!
My hubby who is not into super sweet treats sometimes craves a dessert and these cookies are perfect because I only use 1/2 cup of brown sugar, it’s not a complete sugar overload but still good. I’ve written in 3/4 cup if you crave a sweeter cookie but I’m happy cutting some of that out.
Delicious Coconut Oatmeal Cookies Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat the oven to 325F
- Cream together the sugar and softened butter in a large bowl
- In another bowl mix the flour, salt, baking soda and oats together
- To the butter and sugar mixture add the eggs one at a time and mix thoroughly
- Add the dry ingredients to the large bowl of butter, sugar, and eggs. Adding a portion mixing and then adding more until it’s finished
- Fold in the walnuts and raisins with a spatula
- Scoop out a ball of the cookie mixture and flatten it, it won’t spread out and place onto a baking sheet
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes, let them cool and enjoy
We hope that you have found all of our recipes delicious and easy to make. We love sharing doable and easy recipes the will be easy to make with your kids. Thank you for checking out our Delicious Coconut Oatmeal Cookies recipe post!