No products in the cart.
Strawberry Crunch Cookies
Attention all cookie lovers! This simple cookie recipe is the perfect cookie for the summer months!
These Strawberry Crunch Cookies are the perfect blend of sweet and crunchy. They’re made with real strawberries and topped with a delicious layer of frosting. You’re not going to be able to resist just how good they are!
Once you try these cookies, you’ll be hooked. They’re perfect for any occasion – from a party to a sweet snack attack. Gather your ingredients now and try these Strawberry Crunch Cookies today! I promise you that you’re not going to want to miss out on these sweet treats – they’re the best.
Speaking of sweet treats, be sure to check out my Blueberry Cream Cheese Buckle Recipe as well! So many delicious flavors!
Strawberry Crunch Cookies Recipe
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious strawberry cookie recipe, look no further than this Strawberry Crunch Cookies Recipe! These cookies are super easy to make and only require a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
I LOVE when I don’t have to head out the door and run to the store. That makes me super happy and makes my recipe taste that much better.
Best of all, these cookies are absolutely fantastic – my kids can’t get enough of them!
The perfect blend of sweet and crunch, these cookies are ideal for any occasion. Whether you’re looking for a quick snack or an impressive dessert for a party or potluck, these Strawberry Crunch Cookies are sure to please.
So what are you waiting for? Give them a try today!
Recommended Dessert Recipe Books
Do you want more dessert ideas? Grab these recipe books and start making your tasty desserts.
I’m a huge fan of recipe books because they just give me so many yummy ideas. I LOVE that I can find new recipes, tweak recipes and make them my own, or just find a fun recipe to make with the kids.
Recipe books give great inspiration and really do inspire us to get into the kitchen and cook together. The kids and I agree that we love our time together in the kitchen and we’re always looking for new recipes to make together.
Having recipe books makes it a fun process to look through the pages and then find something that we can make together.
Dessert Boards: 50 Beautifully Sweet Platters and Boards for Family, Friends, Holidays, and Any OccasionLe Cordon Bleu Pastry School: 101 Step-by-Step RecipesTasty Dessert: All the Sweet You Can Eat (An Official Tasty Cookbook)Dessert Person: Recipes and Guidance for Baking with Confidence: A Baking BookHow to Cook That: Crazy Sweet Creations (Chocolate Baking, Pie Baking, Confectionary Desserts, and More)FitWaffle’s Baking It Easy: All My Best 3-Ingredient Recipes and Most-Loved Sweets and Desserts
Recommended Baking Tools
Do you like baking for the family? If your answer is yes, then you’ll totally love these baking tools!
It’s always a good idea to have great baking tools on hand so that you don’t have to stop with your baking. Once you get good baking tools, you’re not going to have to buy any others in the future – or for a very long time.
Get the Silicone Baking Mat that turns the ordinary baking sheet into a reusable non-stick and easy-to-clean baking surface. Grab the Personalized Silicone Spatula, too, for personal use or as a gift for your closest baking buddy.
You just need the following ingredients listed below. (I told you this recipe was simple, right?!)
- Sugar Cookie Mix– Plus Ingredients Called for on the Package
- Dehydrated Strawberries
- Butter, softened
- Powdered Icing Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Cream or Milk
Betty Crocker Cookie Mix, Value Size, Sugar, 21 ozKerrygold Pure Irish Butter Variety Pack – 1 Salted (8 ounce) and 1 Unsalted (8 ounce)Rodelle Pure Vanilla Extract, 32 Ounce
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
Prepare the sugar cookie mix according to package directions.
2. Place the dehydrated strawberries in a blender or food processor and blitz until it resembles a fine powder. Place the strawberry powder in a small bowl and set it aside.
3. Use a 1 Tablespoon cookie scoop and portion out the sugar cookies. Roll the sugar cookies in the dehydrated strawberry powder.
4. Place the rolled sugar cookies on the prepared baking sheets at least 2″ apart.
5. Bake according to the sugar cookie package’s directions.
6. Meanwhile, if planning to serve with the frosting, place all of the frosting ingredients in a small bowl and beat together for 2 minutes. Adjust the consistency with additional sugar or cream, as desired.
7. Once the cookies are cooled, you can frost them with the optional vanilla frosting and sprinkle with the remaining strawberry powder.
Makes approximately 12 cookies.
Strawberry Crunch Cookies
Yield: 12 cookies
These Strawberry Crunch Cookies are some of the best!
- 1 Package Sugar Cookie Mix- Plus Ingredients Called for on the Package
- 3 Tablespoons Dehydrated Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Butter, softened
- 1 cup Powdered Icing Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1-2 Tablespoons Cream or Milk
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- Prepare the sugar cookie mix according to package directions.
- Place the dehydrated strawberries in a blender or food processor and blitz until it resembles a fine powder. Place the strawberry powder in a small bowl and set it aside.
- Use a 1 Tablespoon cookie scoop and portion out the sugar cookies. Roll the sugar cookies in the dehydrated strawberry powder.
- Place the rolled sugar cookies on the prepared baking sheets at least 2″ apart.
- Bake according to the sugar cookie package’s directions.
- Meanwhile, if planning to serve with the frosting, place all of the frosting ingredients in a small bowl and beat together for 2 minutes. Adjust the consistency with additional sugar or cream, as desired.
- Once the cookies are cooled, you can frost them with the optional vanilla frosting and sprinkle with the remaining strawberry powder.
Makes approximately 12 cookies.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy dessert, give these Strawberry Crunch Cookies a try!
I guarantee you’ll love them! You might as well make sure that you have enough ingredients on hand to make another batch – because this first batch is going to go very quickly!
Have fun baking with the kids and then enjoying the process of gobbling them down! Pour a giant glass of milk and enjoy! These cookies are soft and delicious and are truly a yummy treat!
More Cookie Recipes
Even if you’re a fan of cookies like I am, you’re going to want even more sweet treats. The following cookies are some of my favorites that I think you’re going to love as well.
One of the best reasons for making cookies is that every recipe is unique and tastes totally different! This means that you can have fun baking in the kitchen and have totally different flavors each and every time.
Fun Sprinkle Chocolate Wafer Cookies
Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies
Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe